AnasayfaKapıTakvimSSSAramaÜye ListesiKullanıcı GruplarıKayıt OlGiriş yap

Paylaş | 

Free Dating Services - Married life sucks!

Önceki başlık Sonraki başlık Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
australi
Misafir

MesajKonu: Free Dating Services - Married life sucks!   Paz Tem. 24, 2011 12:38 pm

Free Dating Services - Need an experienced stud My name is Aliya FLOREZ I’m looking for someone who will understand me, appreciate me, someone who will not mistake my kindness for a weakness and take advantage of me. I'm a very loving person and I have a lot to offer someone. I believe that personality is very important, because without that you have nothing. I want to be a part of his life just like I would want h I'm to be a part of mine and hope to find h I'm soon. ps i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so please contact me there. single men Geraldton online dating singles in Gladstone free online dating Rockhampton online dating singles in Northern Territory free online dating I do not like boring guys. I like a man who knows what he's doing. Also, I really do not care about credentials unless you're my man. Other than it's all about catching a nut if you get my drift...I want a guy that can teach me some new things in bed without being too clingy. i am outgoing funny and luv to meet people looking for sum fun . i dont do drama or liars so if u n need of adventure holla at me,only the real men who r really tryin to get up need apply however flattering it might be to be admired from afar, i'd ratther be admired in person, so write me and lets take it from therte. What I want: Drug free, Drama free, Disease Free, Discreet and well groomed please. I would prefer if your in a erlationship but not married. I am well groomed and I expect the same from my potential playmate. I have many interests, but for now I will keep that to myself. your age isnt that important as long as you are normal and cool to be around. i go to school right now and am loving every minute of it. i wanna go out to a bar or club to chill out nearby. as long as you are a decent guy write me and ill do the same. I have pictures upon request. I am a simple woman, looking for a relationship. I like to work hard and play at the end of the day. I enjoy going out to dinner, hanging out with friends, going to movies, and I'm looking for a guy that is motivated, cares abouyt his family, and can carry on a conversation with anyone. im a sweet open minded person who is open to allot of different things. so try me? we may get along good. im not looking for a relationship for right nw just look to have fun.
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Free Dating Services - Married life sucks!
Önceki başlık Sonraki başlık Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
 :: Tarih-Edebiyat Bölümü-
Buraya geçin: